Sunday, July 26, 2009

God of War: Chains of Olympus



I have successfully completed the PSP game God of War: Chains of Olympus and here's what I think of the game.

I am not sure where it falls in the timeline of the God of War series but I am guessing that it falls after 2 (feel free to correct me anytime). Followers of the series won't find anything new to the gameplay with the exception of new magic and weapons, as well as puzzles. Controls are pretty much the same, except that you can't rotate your camera freely and thus you have to depend on whatever angle the camera is taking.

Gameplay screenshots:





I am a huge fan of the God of War series and the PSP version is definitely a must-have in your collection. You can't miss out on this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

JS-Kit Comments

Sony PSP Resource Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER